Sunday, May 11, 2008

Etsy


Hello blog world! Due to my recent endeavors on Etsy.com , I have decided to make a blog to further connect with the creative world on the internet. I plan to blab and post new creations I've made. All your feedback is much appreciated and friendships welcome. :)

Today I have finished a big collage using quite a few mediums, as you can see above. It features the immortal Marilyn Monroe.

Feel free to check out my Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5591086





6 comments:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a wonderful start..Love the picture..great job.

trinlayk said...

Oh you are going to have FUN...

you can see my blog here:

http://trinlayk.blogspot.com/

Please leave me some comments...I've been blogging for awhile and think no one ever sees the thing. :D

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Congrats on joining the would of blogging!

Joy De Vivre Design said...

Great start!

fluffnflowers said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'm pretty new, too, but you look like you're off to a good start.